If on receipt of your order you are not satisfied, you will need to follow these few simple procedures.
1. Please phone our Sales Office on TEL: +44(0)1254 264230
or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain a returns
number. If this procedure has not been completed before returning the item no
refund will be given.
2. The item needs to be returned to us with the original packaging within 5 days of receipt – after which we will decide upon the best coarse of action.
3. Any item returned must be in its original state and original packaging.
4. Please include in the package a copy of the invoice and a letter giving the reason for the return, with your name, address and telephone number and what action you would like us to take.
5. Any refunds will be applied to the original form of payment.
6. For your protection we would advise that you use a recorded form of posting for your returns.
Any electrical items purchased will not be returnable.
Thorncraft are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of suspected faulty or incorrectly supplied parts. (This does not affect your statutory rights.)
In the case of special order parts or items manufactured to
customer’s specifications we reserve the right to refuse cancellation
of order. Refunds and handling charge deductions will be made at our discretion.